What to expect from our Services
It’s hard to summarize more than 40 years of experience in the counter-terrorism, intelligence, law enforcement and security fields. Below are just some of our core competencies, credentials and distinguishments. Feel free to ask about any specific interests or issues you may have.
- Presidential Commission for the Review of Federal and State Laws Relating to Wiretapping and Electronic Surveillance – authors.
- Classified technical advisors to the Senate Select Committee investigating the Watergate.
- Keynote speakers at the First International Conference on Counter Terrorism and Executive Protection – London 1976.
- Video systems architecture for major venues, airports, government campuses, mega-churches and commercial spaces in more than 20 countries.
- Global covert logistics of life-sustainability supplies to persecuted or forced refugees in conflict areas including religious persecution victims.
- Open-scale video surveillance networks.
- Advanced technology underwater security surveillance and counter-terrorism monitoring.
- Global satellite tracking and monitoring networks.
- School protection strategies and systems.
- Instant SMS emergency notification systems.
- Active shooter response and remediation strategies.
- Diplomatic and Executive protection programs, training and resources.
- Large-scale perimeter protection systems.
- Millimeter Wave Devices.
- Opto-acoustic Devices.
- Crowd dynamics strategies, testing, training and operations.
- Diplomatic driver training and technologies.
- Comprehensive eavesdropping countermeasures.
- Arson & Explosives detection and disarming technologies.
- Non-visual imaging human presence detection.
- Sniper and anti-sniper training and resources.
- High-risk cargo logistics – domestic and global.
…and many other resources.